Friday, December 10, 2010

The French Cinema Museum

I really enjoyed visiting the cinema museum in Paris. I spent half the day only inside it. It was very nice to see the first cameras and projectors used and how the industry evolved and even trying some of the things myself.

The French Cinema Museum

After visiting all the museum and an exhibition about blondes and brunettes in films I was told about another exhibition in a famous place near the Louvre that I don't remember its name at the moment. I had a lot of fun over there seeing the light design of some scenes of old films and even trying myself some locations.


Me inside the "Le royaume des fées" movie of 1903


The light design of a scene in a film

The location of a scene in the film "La merveilleuse vie de Jeanne d'arc"

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment