Friday, December 10, 2010

Getting Ready For Christmas

By the end of November Marseille was getting ready for Christmas. All the streets I walked in all the time I spent there have changed and beautiful lights were everywhere.

Christmas lights in Marseille

In the last days I spent in Marseille all what I did is to go shopping to buy some souvenirs for my family and friends. I guess the streets were very crowded because everybody was shopping for christmas. It was very exhausting for me as I'm not a shopping person besides I wasn't sure of what might interest everybody so I had to look in all the shops I found.  I heard that Marseille is famous for its soaps so I bought some soaps, perfumes, chocolates and clothes... you know typical French souvenirs :)

Everybody is shopping for Christmas

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment