Friday, December 10, 2010

Snow in Paris

Maybe the weather was the worst thing in Paris. I couldn't walk properly because of all the clothes I was wearing but yet it was not just cold, it was freezing. The first day I woke up early in the morning and I was just waiting for the sun to appear. I thought that it was still dawn before I checked the time to be totally surprised to find it was 8 a.m !! I was even more surprised to find lots of people in the streets walking and acting normally. 

No sun in the sky of Paris

The first day was very cold that I went with Karim to buy thick gloves as we couldn't feel our hands. We realized that we are hot weather persons. It's really hard but exciting to try that weather while in Egypt it is almost summer all the year. We even wondered how the weather is in the middle of Winter and what about the people in the north pole !!

Karim is very happy with his new weird gloves

Despite the cold weather and the fact that I couldn't feel my hands at some points I was really excited to see snow in Paris. It was my first time to see snow and to walk on it. It was really fun but what wasn't fun is the fact that it's very tricky to walk on snow you can easily slip. Besides after a while the snow would melt and everything would be wet. After all it was just beautiful to experience it anyway.



0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment