Friday, December 10, 2010

Goodbye France

I left France on the 4th of December after spending 32 days in it. I was so excited to be back home and to see my friends and family. My flight was at 7 p.m so I had enough time to enjoy Paris in the morning of that day. It was snowing and I was so happy to walk in the snow but I didn't think about what happens when this snow melts. Actually my boots were all wet and even my socks which wasn't a nice thing at all. I had to get out a dry clean pair of socks in the airport to change my socks in the toilet. It was very strange to see a girl with no shoes holding her boots under the drier in the toilet to let them dry and that girl was of course me :)

My wet boots 

The plane was a whole hour late. Everybody was worried that it might not take off because of the snow but thank God everything was ok. Actually I spent most of the time in it editing the documentary video I'm making about Marseille.

The last glimpse of Paris

Both the airports were very empty. It seemed that my flight was the only one that night. Even in the plane itself there were around 60 persons only and I lay down on 3 seats myself. I arrived in Cairo at around 2 a.m. and it was supposed to have only 3 hours to arrive to Alexandria but the fog was so bad. I wish I could find anyone from my family or friends as I only found the driver of the limo that would take me back home. The weather was so bad because of the terrible fog. Everybody was worried that the plane might not land because of it but thank God for the 2nd time. In the middle of the way we couldn't literally see anything beside or in front of us. All the cars had to slow down and I came back home at around 7 a.m.

The fog in the highway between Cairo & Alexandria

2 التعليقات:

ahmed nabil said...

WE7AMDELLA 3ASSALAMA!

مي زايد - Mayye Zayed said...

Allah yesalemak ya a7mad :)

Post a Comment