Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Art and science in the Mediterranean:What Cross-Cultural Issues?

On Tuesday November 9, 2010 I attended the "Art and science in the Mediterranean:What Cross-Cultural Issues?" conference in MMSH (Maison Méditerranéenne des Science de l'Homme) in Aix-en-Provence. It was a very good chance for me to meet both artists and scientists trying to work together since I have a scientific background because of my engineering studies and the artistic work that I do.

I had already met some of the artists the day before in the dinner Claudine organized and got to know more about them and their work in the conference. It was a very long and tiring day and my ears really hurt me so much because of the translation set. At the end of the day I felt that the words just were making no sense to me.

After the conference we were all invited in Roger Malina's house. It was the first and only French house I've been to. It was an old classic cozy house with a fireplace. I left early with Renaud to go and get Karim from the train station after his long trip from Cairo to Marseille.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment