Monday, November 15, 2010

French Cinema

While walking in La Canibiere street not only that I notice a cinema called "Metro" like the famous cinema in Alexandria but also to find Lebanese films in it.

The Lebanese films in the cinema

I was planning to go to the cinema to watch a movie. I checked these Lebanese films in IMDB but they didn't seem interesting to me. I was dying to go to Alejandro Gonzales new film "Biutiful" but I realized that it's all in Spanish with French subtitles which means I won't understand anything. I think I'll wait till I go back to Egypt to watch it in the cinema. I thought that maybe I should watch only Arabic or American movies to understand them. I found a film for Woody Allen "You will meet a tall dark stranger". I was very close to go and watch it until I realized that the movies in English are dubbed into French !!!!

The Cinema

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment