Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nice To Meet You

The "Nice To Meet You" event's flyer

Yesterday was the "Nice To Meet You" event. Me and Karim screened our work. It was not that big event. Only around 25 people arrived so we weren't that nervous :) For me this is the first time to screen any of my work anywhere. It's really weird when u see people watching your films and even weirder when they like any of them. A girl yesterday asked me about my target audience and I simply replied that I make these films for myself which is ridiculously true :) I never really thought about who might watch these films. I guess I should think about this point the next time. Unfortunately I haven't finished the documentary video I'm making about Marseille so I wasn't able to show them anything but unedited rough material which wasn't a good thing at all but that was better than not showing anything at all.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment