Monday, November 15, 2010

Le Calanques

On Saturday I spent a touristic day as I met Mohamed Youssef at the vieux port. There we so many tourists over there and there were markets for fish and flowers. It's very common to see a fish market but to see a flowers one.. this is new to me.


A man selling flowers in the vieux port

I've always wanted to see those who sing in the streets for money. I saw them a lot in movies but we don't have such thing in Egypt so I was really happy to finally see one in the vieux port.

A man singing in the vieux port on Saturday

I rode the "le calanques" although the weather was really cold. I was expecting to listen to some english but instead the whole commentary was in French during the long trip which made me think if this trip is originally made for tourists how come it's only in French !!

Houses with no electricity and fresh water


Mountain Climbing

One of the many things I noticed about Marseille is the changing weather. It was very cold that day but in few moments it could be sunny and then it was very cloudy.

Changing weather in Marseille

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment